I am supposed to be looking for document imaging software for Hubby’s home use but the children are ringing the doorbell for trick or treats. All our candies and chocolates and fruit juices are gone. Even Little C’s creative candy dispensers didn’t escape as they are now sitting on the counter empty. My son doesn’t mind though because he does not like chocolates. It’s been fun but I hope they’ll come back next year and not tomorrow lol!
Anyway, before I resume my search online, let me just share you Trip Advisor’s Top 10 Spooky Destinations. It is never too late to book your flight in case you find the Halloween Parties in your city too bland. ((^_^))
1. Tower of London, London, England. It is the site of torture, execution, and murder for more than 1,000 years.
2. Dracula’s Castle, Brasov Romania. Former home to Vlad the Impaler, widely thought to have inspired Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
3. The Colosseum, Rome Italy. Bloody gladiator shows and gory animal fights. Some hear the sounds of battle by night.
4. Charles Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic. Said to be haunted by ten decapitated lords who roam the bridge by night.
5. Ballygally Castle, Ballygally, Northern Ireland Home to the ghost of Lady Isobel Shaw, whose husband let her starve to death in a locked room.
6. The Queen Mary, Long Beach, California. More than a dozen apparitions have been recorded aboard this celebrated luxury liner.
7. Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland. A phantom piper, a headless drummer, and a dog are among its ghostly inhabitants.
8. Salem, Massachusetts. Best known for witch trials in 1692. Tourists come to see the Witch Trial Memorial and Old Burying Point Cemetery.
9. Catacombs of the Capuchins, Palermo, Italy. Meet the mummified dead of Palermo in these spooky underground passages.
10. Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Jamaica. Said to be haunted by former owner Annie Palmer, who murdered three husbands and a succession of lovers.