Howdy my dear readers! How are you celebrating the Halloween so far? We just arrived from a trick and treat festivities at Madinat Jumeirah. My son is busy devouring some gummy bears and Hubby is engrossed with a glossy travel magazine of Jumeirah hotel properties. They have great deals on all inclusive winter promotion.
I previously shied away from all inclusive travel packages because I thought I could save money by doing everything myself rather than paying a travel agent or a tour operator to do this for me. So on our holiday to Italy in 2010, I booked everything for us : airplane, airport transfer, train, museum tickets, etc. I got really stressed comparing prices and trying to make sure I got the best deal. I was time consuming that I was packing our luggage at the last minute. By the time we boarded the plane bound for Fiumicino Aiport, I was utterly exhausted.
I learned my lessons so when were planning for our holiday to France recently, I immediately bought an all inclusive holiday. An true enough, we had a lovely stress free vacation – just the way it should be.
I share with you some advantages of all inclusive holidays:
1. It saves you time. Imagine how many websites you have to visit and book and pay.
2. It saves you money. Airlines, hotels, car rentals joined together to give you unbeatable holiday deal.
3. Paying ahead for your holidays means payment as well for food and drinks and hotel amenities (depending on the property you choose). This way, you don’t have to carry your wallet and cash everywhere you go.
4. If you travel with your kids, all inclusive holidays are a lot more suitable. Sometimes, you even get free entertainment for your children.
5. Perks and freebies such as Wifi connection, amusement park tickets, or even a bottle of champagne. During our all inclusive holiday in France, we were given free Wifi for the whole week of our stay.