Disney Cruise Lines is destination number one for a first-class holiday with a name you know and trust. Nobody does cruising better than Disney with six exciting itineraries to all the places you want to be. The Disney ships hit the hot spots with spectacular on-board entertainment and get you to the highlights at every port.
Disney Cruise Lines set sail to:
* The Mexican Riviera
* The Caribbean
* Alaska and the USA West Coast
* New England and Canada
The Disney difference is the attention to detail and premium customer service and amenities. Not just for the little ones, the Disney cruising experience is ideal for romantic escapes, all adult parties and even the solo adventurer.
Getting married on the Disney Cruise Lines is a snap with everything the new bride and groom need taken care of at the time of booking. No stress, no hassles and no surprises, the Disney Cruise Line bride can kick back and relax that the wedding and honeymoon is pulled off without a hitch. Let the wedding experts on the Disney cruise ships put together a fabulous basic wedding package or build your fairy tale wedding from scratch for a an extra fee.
How To Get Married On A Disney Cruise
Create an intimate wedding or renewal of your vows onboard the Disney ships or on the private island at Castaway Cay in the Bahamas. Your Disney wedding package by land or by sea includes all the basics and then some. Disney brides do not have a care in the world. The total wedding package is complete with ceremony, stateroom, and a fantastic honeymoon all under one price.
Ship board weddings include:
* A wedding coordinator to make your dreams come true.
* Fresh floral arrangements custom-made for the bride.
* Live musicians
* A two-tier wedding cake and bottle of champagne for the bride and groom.
* Dinner for the bride and groom on board the ship.
* A wedding certificate.
* $100 worth of shipboard credit that may be applied to massages, gift shops, etc.
* Photography packages are provided by Disney, however with an additional fee.
Castaway Cay weddings include:
* Transportation to and from the private island for the ceremony.
* Cake, champagne and other festivities back onboard the Disney Cruise Line.
Disney cruises are among the most popular cruise ship choices, so early booking is strongly recommended. Whether you are getting married in grand Disney style on board the ship or setting sail for a fabulous Disney holiday, book early and take advantage of Internet specials and seasonal sales. Last minute late deals are often an option, so keep a close watch on the Disney cruises to snag yourself the last cabin space on the ship.