I tagged along yesterday with our neighbor to try and conclude our holiday gift shopping. I needed inspiration what to give for Little C godmothers and she needed gift ideas for her niece and nephew who are now teens.
Asking and browsing around the shops, we found out it is the teen years that are quiet hardest to give presents. Some even request outright for money to spend on something they like. However, if you are not willing to give monetary gift, these items we heard are high on teens wish list.
1. If music is their interest, an electric guitar is a no fail gift. You can find good jackson electric guitars at Musicians Friend
2. A year’s subscription to their favorite magazine.
3. Gadgets such as an upgrade to their iTouch, or even a portable DVD player.
4. Celebrity perfumes such as Britney Spears and One Direction.
5. Concert tickets and event tickets.