Good morning fashion bunnies! How was your long weekend? Mine was spent at home and by the swimming pool catching up on iconic fashion films. Bonnie & Clyde, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Atonement, Cleopatra….in between baking, swimming, and looking after the boys. What can be more rewarding than that?
I do some baking and try new recipes in the morning. We do lazy brunch and in the afternoon we all head to the pool until well in the evening. We pack fresh berries, frolick, swim, and when too tired, we rest by the lounge chair and fire up our Mac and iPad to watch all the classic films we missed. Little C enjoyed numerous series of The Wiggles and Disney Channel. Hubby altogether forgot the football game brouhaha and stayed with us to watch Star Trek, The Lone Ranger, and When In Rome.
Just how did we managed that? A day over they launched Go by OSN, I wasted no time downloading the application from iTunes. I registered two devices and took advantage of the 7-day free trial. This ended two days ago but we had enormous fun we continued on with our subscription. I share with you 5 reasons why:
1. Go by OSN is launched as Netflix-style service. You subscribe monthly and with no commercial you get access to hundreds of Hollywood blockbuster and critically acclaimed Arabic films. Not only that, you also to catch up on complete set of favorite Western television series – Cougar Town anyone? – as well as popular Arabic soap opera.
2. It is unique in the region as it has partnered to multiple Hollywood studios such as AMC, Disney, and Paramount. This assures you that films and television series included in Go library are not to be missed.
3. Affordable. For only 37AED ($10) per month, you get access to 5000 movie hours which also include Egyptian, Turkish, and Gulf-based titles. Now what better way to stretch you fashion budget? This way, you also get a feel of different fashion era by watching the iconic movies anytime you feel like dressing up ala 1920s.
4. No contract needed. You simply download the app from iTunes or Google Play, create an account to subscribe. If you wish to stop, you can unsubscribe anytime without hassle.
5. Best of all, you can register two devices and watch different films simultaneously. When Little C is asleep, I take over his iPad to watch everybody’s guilty pleasure the Revenge series or seek company of Brigitte Bardot with her breakout film And God Created Woman. Hubby on the other hand can barely look up immersed with Season 2 of Justified.
We are planning a cross country road trip this summer. I sigh with immense relief that Go by OSN is available in 22 countries in the Middle East and North Africa. Whichever country border we arrive in July, Little C won’t be bored strapped in the backseat with a whole library of educational television shows to watch.