Back from my morning walk. And perspiring. Eew. Could only mean winter is almost over. On second thoughts, I am secretly glad we can officially wear spring/summer tinged nail polish. I am getting tired of those red-pink-wine tint. Give me something young and fun.
My sixth bottle (ever) of nail lacquer is H&M’s Blue My Mind. I bought it for around $1.75 from their current 75% off sale. The shade intrigued me – it’s not royal blue but rather a happy hue of blue. It’s like there is almost a tint of lilac in it. It looks fresh and young just the thing I need to lift up my spirits on dreary long weekend.
Ever thought of asking your man what does he think of your nails? I found a forum where men were asked – what does a woman’s nail color say to you about her? Have a good laugh!
- Clear nail polish says to me that they enjoy recycling and often on weekends they like to read self help magazines while listening to Madonna.
- Pink nail polish means they are easy.
- Orange nail polish says that they enjoy long walks on the beach followed shortly thereafter by a food fight involving fruit and tacos.
- Brown nail polish means that they spend significant portions of their life texting or on the phone. It also means that they enjoy needle point.
- Red nail polish usually means that they are lactose intolerant and enjoy fully automatic weapons.
- Blue nail polish means she is a very reasonable person and is punctual. Unfortunately this color also means they are very controlling and usually an alcoholic, so advance with caution.
- Black nail polish is usually a good indicator that they enjoy watching sports games and are probably the kind of woman who will put up with a cheater.