With the summer now in the rear view mirror and 2015 fast approaching, husbands might be looking for toys for the big boys like this one to unwrap under the tree. But we know better because for us women, we should be looking at skincare regimen and advice for the cooler weather and festive season.
Recently launched Beverly Hills Aesthetic & Medical Centre, one of my favorite in Dubai has a range of completely non-invasive procedures for both men and women. Dr. Rehab Sattouf, Dermatologist at Beverly Hills gives her rundown of the best treatments to optimise the condition of your skin for the Autumn and Winter.
- For reinvigorated skin: HydraFacial® gently cleanses, hydrates and exfoliates the skin, removing impurities and toxins – leaving it fresh and healthy. Treatments only take 20 – 30 minutes, and the procedure is soothing, moisturising and non-irritating. I swear by this.
- For a radiant glow: The milk peel restores a radiant complexion and stimulates the epidermis, while the cosmo peel reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fights texture irregularities.
- For dehydrated and damaged skin: Reconditioning and firming gives a healthier and appearance.
- For firmer skin: Correcting sagging and loose skin, especially along the jaw line, chin, abdomen and upper arm, Titan stimulates new collagen production and leads improvements in lax skin, lines and wrinkles.
- For reducing the signs of ageing: Improving skin texture, shrinking pore size, diffusing redness and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, Laser Genesis gives skin a healthy rejuvenated appearance. Treatments are performed in a relaxed, comfortable surroundings without the need for topical anesthetics or gels.
- For treating pigmentation: The LimeLight Facial is effective in treating skin redness, telangiectasia (tiny veins) and dark brown spots on any part of the face, neck and décolleté. It improves skin tone and surface imperfections associated with ageing and photodamage.
“From my experience, this time of year is generally busy for the dermatology and aesthetic industry, with people looking to put their best foot forward at family gatherings and parties,” explained Dr. Rehab who gave me my Hydrafacial treatment a few weeks back and been hooked since then.
“However, it is essential that people adhere to a skincare regime as advised by a professional, especially after treatments such as peels, facials and laser,” she continued.
For more information or to book an appointment, please call +971 4 349 5528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The centre is open from 9am to 9pm everyday, except Fridays. Alternatively visit: www.dermabeverlyhills.com.