The Maldives – the beautiful garland in the Indian Ocean is a dream holiday destination for millions all over the world. Make this you guide as soon as you step in one of its thousand uninhabited islands.
2. Learn to surf at selected resorts or join a ‘surfari.’ Take a photography flight for amazing aerial views of the area.
3. Explore a wide choice of water sports such as parasailing, kayaking, kite-boarding, surfing, water-skiing and wakeboarding.
4. Take an excursion to Male and discover many places such as the Hukuru Miskiiy, known as Old Friday Mosque, National Museum and Sultan Park, Muleeaage, the Presidential Residence and Medhu Ziyaaratyh – tpomb of Abul Barakat Yoosuf Al Barbary who brought Islam to Male in 1153; the artificial beach, ideal for a refreshing swim, or explore shopping in Male.
5. Visit an inhabited local island to discover the life of an ordinary Maldivian, meet some residents, and buy local handicrafts.
6. Take a fishing trip to catch Dorado,Tuna, marlin, Barracuda, and Jackfish.
7. Get a chance to see the maldives’s marine wildlife by taking a dolphin/whale cruise.
8. Take a Dhoni Cruise around the atoll – a great way to see other islands.
9. Celebrate your wedding and honeymoon in the romantic atmosphere of maldives.
10. Pamper yourself with various spa treatments offered in almost all midrange and top-end resorts. Try different types of massage, Ayuverdic medicine, beauty treatments and acupuncture – the choice is extensive.