Good morning, lovelies! I woke up today to see my social calendar full hurrah! I usually feel mortified during the party season but thank heavens, my wardrobe is up to it. I am finally giving justice to those years of hoarding harhar.
But it does not mean I am skipping fashion shopping this month. I still need to buy some important bling to update my cocktail dresses. Accessories are always the easiest way to put on a festive outlook especially that this Momma only have 30 minutes to prepare for social events.
Here are my top 5 fashion shopping list:
1. Clip in human hair extensions the easy way to create the much coveted luscious locks without the stellar price.
2. A statement necklace to freshen up my little black dress.
3. Herbline Essentials Firm Skin hydration for my winter skin savior.
4. An embellished cover-up. Because there are events where you must arrive in style.
5. LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel. This Christmas edition from the well-loved handmade cosmetics bar gets you in the mood to party no matter how tired you are from last night’s revelry. I know because i have been buying them every holiday for four years in a row!