Over the weekend, Hubby had a business meeting at The Address Hotel. I tagged along because I have been wanting to see the hotel interior for years. I was not disappointed and will post about it later on. The meeting was brief (thankfully) and in the middle of reading a copy of Alpha magazine, Hubby called me to join them on the terrace for some afternoon drinks. The view was magnificent overlooking The Lake and Burj Khalifa.
While the men continued their discussion which soon turned to managing work stress and Ageless Male side effects, I took several photos then continued reading Alpha. The article was interesting for any wife who wishes to upgrade her better half’s fashion style. Read on:
1. Invest in a tailored suit which can be worn for any occasion. Call it as your go-to suit and can either be in black, grey or blue. Practice wearing it if you must and you must always feel confident in it.
2. Have a quality coat that you can wear season after season. Whether trench, blazer, or pea coat in a neutral shade. If you wish to look slimmer, opt for single breasted style.
3. Move out from black shoes and experiment with better looking brown shade.
4. Your face is the first thing people see, make sure it is perfectly framed with a pair of neat specs.
5. When in doubt, wear white. You should at least own three crisp white shirts. They are always a safe option for that last minute meeting with the boss.
6. If you accessorize, opt for a leather brief case.
7. Now that you are all grown up, avoid Casio and wear a man’s watch. An elegant dress watch will be a perfect compliment to casuals or suit.
8. A dark pair of denim jeans is a must buy. You can easily dress it up for smarter occasions.
9. If you wear fragrance, be very, very subtle.