1. Print etiquette, please.
**You owe it to yourself to look presentable. Keep your hair long no matter what they say and keep a lip gloss handy. Befriend make-up but don’t wear one all the time. People who thinks otherwise of make-up loving girls don’t love themselves that much.
2. What should no wardrobe be without?
**Great statement jewellry
3. Where do you head for a bargain?
**Monthly Dubai flea market and H&M at IBN Batuta Mall (where you find discount clothes and accessories everyday of the year!)
4. Recent tip you learned from the store’s fashion stylist.
**Wear a large bag with little skirts, small shoulder bags with maxi dress, and clutch with cocktail dresses. Opt for a clutch too if you don’t know anybody in the party to keep your nerves steady.
5. What do you buy when you need a lift?
**Lingerie. I love them in pairs, i love them in shiny silk fabric. I love them in laces BUT I don’t like them with animal print LOL!
6. Any accessory must have?
**The boyfriend watch.
7. Any must click?
**I like Lemuda.com for new clothes and shoes and bags and GlamBox.me for new beauty products to try.
8. What do you bulk buy?
**Milk. I cannot live a day without drinking milk.
9. Who is your latest style crush?
**Miranda Kerr. She is just gorgeous in absolutely anything.
10. What is your most treasured item>
**A set of gold jewelry Hubby bought from Saudi Arabia.
11. What beauty secret do you swear by?
**Get plenty of sleep.
12. Finally, what are the best things in life?
**Morning walks with my little boy, holding hands with Hubby, and Further Reduction notice on display windows.