How about dancing the night away of summer? Clubbing holidays are always popular with group of ladies, bachelors, and couples looking for some adult quality time. But nowadays, nearby nightspots will not do. The trend is to drink, dance, and party in an exotic island surrounded by crystal waters. After all, hangover seems to be a whole lot easier to deal with while on a beach.
The party is just heating up so it is not yet too late to book your flight for some fun and frolic. Have a blast this summer and spend a week or two in any of these best party islands. Not only do they have beats but rich culture as well and offers stunning scenery if you wish to break away from the party crowd.
1. Ibiza, Spain. Dubbed as the world’s party capital, nice Ibiza holidays mean you get to party along the universe’s best DJs and best night clubs. It is the ultimate party island destination where the most fashionable crowds come together to relax, take it easy, and dance the night away.
2. Jamaica. The popular exotic island of the Caribbean Sea is perfect for more grown-up party goers. It may be small but the culture and music makes up for it. Party goers are spoilt with choices of reggae, jazz, and blues festival.
And when they wish to take a break from partying, visitors can soak up the sun instead and enjoy the easy life on Jamaica can give.
3. Barbados. The birthplace of Rihanna is perfect for party-oriented trip with some fine dining and nightclubs to choose from. You get afro-centric Caribbean vibe plus stunning beaches and great waves.
4. Mykonos, Greece. This Greek island is one of the best travel destinations in Aegean. The picturesque town of Mykonos has whitewashed steps lanes and tiny streets. Mykonos has stunning sandy beaches and intense nightlife. There are numerous bars and nightclubs. Its nightlife is mainly focused mainly on beachside bars and clubs.
5. Ko Pangan, Thailand. The island is famous for its Full Moon Party. This tradition started years ago when a group of backpackers arranged a party on the beach of Haad Rin to celebrate the full moon night. This party has evolved into a celebration that attracts party-goers in the tens of thousands as every type of party music is played all night long, with jugglers and fire-eaters to add to the atmosphere of the enormous dance.
6. Beachcomber Island, Fiji. Called the Party Island of Fiji, Beachcomber is a place that cannot be missed by party lovers searching for constant vibes and intensive nightlife. The island is super popular with young holidaymakers and clubbing addicts. The fiestas go on all night and all year long. The island is ideal for those looking for a perfect relaxing holiday time on the beach and superb night celebrations with exotic cocktails, DJ’s parties and ultra friendly crowd.
7. Hvar, Croatia. It is one of the most popular destinations in the Adriatic. Olive groves, fruit orchards, and lavender fields make up a large part of the agricultural landscape of this island. The islands are a popular destination for yachts providing numerous peaceful coves for diving and swimming. Hvar Town is where to be after sunset. All-night discos attract large crowds of young visitors.
A few reminders though for those who will go on their first clubbing holiday. You must be 18 years of age to enter the clubs. If your budget allows you to rent a car, be aware of drink-driving laws abroad. Pace your drinking because the party heats up at almost midnight. If you are on an all-girls trip, try to assign one member to stay sober for each night you party. Stick with your friends and do not go to the washroom alone. Set up a meeting point in case anything happens.
Party island holidays are a must to experience in a lifetime. Be sensible at all times and you”ll have the best summer ever.