A brand new week for all of us! Good morning to you and I hope you are feeling especially blessed this Sunday. I tagged along with Hubby’s breakfast meeting here at Millennium Hotel. Oh I have better things to do at home like finishing Little’s C’s homemade book and putting together outfits for the week’s social calls but somebody needed guide coming here.
Now that his client arrived and everyone sipping espresso, I excused my self before they could launch talk on submersible pump . The lobby is busy with transient visitors giving me perfect excuse to people watch and blog at the same time. today I share with you a few things I am obsessing lately.
1. Black Leather Biker Jacket from River Island. I got this early spring but only using it at full throttle at this time of the year. Indeed it is a worthy investment as it goes with just about anything: maxi dress, midi-skirt, jeans, shorts, etc. The shape clings perfectly and the quilted paneling makes it just so bang on trend.
2. Diamante Drop from Next jewelry. It’s understated and elegant and perfect for those deep V peek-a-boo neckline.
3. Cafe Habana. Branching out from New York, this one is located in Souk Al Bahar. The Cuban-Mexican restaurant bar is a lovely place to catch up with your friends. It is small giving it an exclusive feel and with a certain loyal following. They are launching live entertainment next week and I can’t wait to find out all about it!
4. Dining Al Fresco. It’s the next best thing to do in fall/winter. I am looking forward to bringing the boys to Leila in Downtown Dubai. I had the chance to try their offering in Mirdif City centre during an event and most certainly impressed.
5. Glitter Nail Polish. If you find it hard to put in Christmas cheer, start with a glittery nail polish.