This morning, Hubby peered into my budoir while I was spritzing thermal water spray. He has not seen me do it before and was probably curious what else is new and his eyes darted on the bath counter.
He smiled and asked, are you bringing all these when we go for vacation? You’ll need a separate airplane. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. Funny sometimes that our bickering has turned to be like siblings.
But he’s right. Since I bravely explored the world of make-up, I have been overwhelmed which products to bring along. So when Hubby left for work and Little C in school bus, I sat down to decide which will include on my travel kit. I limited myself to 10 because my toiltery bag can only hold as much. And our vacation entails three weeks. Aargh. I safely tucked first the battery and charger because I cannot live without my heated eyelash curler and travel hair dryer.
1. Facial wash. I’ll have to choose between Olay Total Effects or Shiffa Organic Aromatic Facial Wash.
2. Sunscreen lotion. I am currently using Vichy Soleil face sunscreen.
3. Day and Night moisturizer. I’ll be bringing Olay Complete Multi-Radiance which also act as primer. I love, love this product.
4. Smudge proof mascara and waterproof eyeliner.
5. Victoria’s Secret Ultimate Make-Up Kit
6. Heated Eyelash Curler
7. Travel hair dryer
8. Body lotion
9. Shampoo and conditioner.
10. A travel bottle of Givenchy Eaudemoiselle
What, no thermal spray? You might ask. The trick is to make your beauty products work for you double time. So while on holiday, invest in a quality and separate day and night moisturizer that you won’t need to bring along thermal spray in between. Besides, I didn’t buy the bottle as it was complimentary.