The next step, or maybe even before you download apps is to dress up your iPhone. This is important as you are also protecting your smartphone at the same time, showing off your personal style.
I am still deciding whether to buy a case or an iPhone wallet (those with handle that you can tuck on your wrist. But for now, I will share with you my top 5 designer iPhone case. All of them are compatible with iPhone 4 and 4s.
1. Jimmy Choo ‘Trent’ Leather iPhone Case. Crinkled metallic leather adds rich texture and shine to a chic iPhone case styled with a logo pull tab designed to make answering your phone convenient.Leather.Made in Italy. $150
2. Fendi iPhone case. Iconic branding in fuschia and mocha brown. I wish this one comes in the bright yellow color associated with the brand. $100
3. Tory Burch ‘Roslyn.’A flexible silicone iPhone case branded with Tpry Burch logo medallion and colored with bold stripes. $40
4. Kate Spade New York ‘All In A Day’s Work.’ Vintage artwork decorates a hard-shell case designed to protect your favorite Apple product.$40
5. Diane von Furstenberg ‘Mantra.’ Sketchbook hearts tumble over a rigid case designed to protect and style. $28