Having done beach, island, and city breaks, finally you have decided that 2013 is the year to cruise. And why not? You have just the right time to prepare. The months of April to November are the best times to sail so getting those Mediterranean cruise ideas sorted is perfectly fine.
The next question to ponder is which cruise line? There are so many floating hotels out there claiming to give you the best cruise vacation ever. Today we narrow down the list of your choices. Without further ado, consider the following among the best Mediterranean cruise lines.
1. Royal Caribbean International. Lavish in every way and perfect for single and couples (although family is also most welcome), this luxury liner offers 5-star dining service from world-renowned executive chef, personal pampering at your private balcony, and you are made to feel VIP not just a commodity.
2. Costa Cruise Lines. They travel as far as Turkey and Greece, this Italian line is Europe’s best known Mediterranean luxury liner. Aside from Italian cuisine that only they can do perfectly in the middle of Atlantic ocean, the ships’ interior pays homage to greatness of Roman and Florence architecture including Italian films. Pamper yourself at their luxury spas, get married at the ship’s intimate chapel, let kids loose at the canvas covered swimming pools, you can’t go wrong with any Costa line.
3. Disney Cruise Line. Mediterranean coast used to have only old ships sailing. But because it is such a vacation hot spot nowadays, Mickey Mouse and his gang has decided to join the fun – to the relief of millions of parents. Disney themed rooms and world-class Broadway musical, young and adults get both the best of time and food and pampering.
4. MSC Cruises. Probably the most stylish cruise fleet with special attention to family cruise holidays. They have wonderful loyalty program for returning guests and if you wish to do a bit more for the world and our planet, cruising with MSC means you also support UNICEF programs for quality education of children and young people. This very same cruise line also holds the prestige of Green Plant Award, Golden Pearls, and Venice Blue Flag in recognition for all its green efforts.
5. Princess Cruises. They are versatile and suits the budget of anyone looking forward to a one-time cruise experience. Even more interesting, the cruise line is seen at the television series The Love Boat. That would suffice for you to decide.