It’s the love month and aside from receiving those Victoria Secret’s Sexy Little Things, we ladies cherish a romantic retreat. Look no further for ideas as I bring to you my picks for Valentine’s getaway.
1. Try a romantic Valentine’s mountain retreat at Hatta Fort Hotel in Dubai. The Heart’s Day package includes a welcome drink upon arrival, a five course gourmet dinner, chocolate covered strawberries, rose petals, and aromateraphy candles in your deluxe chalet-style room topped with a full breakfast. If mountain is not your pick, head to Atlantis The Palm to show your love some luxury treatment.
2. Spend it hot in London. The Sweet Romance package at the iconic The Ritz London (dubbed the most romantic hotel in Europe) offers one night’s stay, flowers, and a bottle of Champagne on arrival; St Valentine’s Afternoon Tea and English breakfast the following morning. To make the most of your stay, be the perfect gentleman and you should be looking for carhire to take your ladylove for a drive around Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and Tower of London among others.
3. Rekindle romance in Maldives. The five star Zitahli Kuda-Funafuru Resort and Spa is offering four nights stay for the price of three in a deluxe villa with daily breakfast and airport pick-up and drop-off by seaplane.
4. Let love struck in Thailand. The Amari hotel and resort chain launched its two, three, four-nights Valentine’s Day package with candle lit dinners, spa treatments, and romantic break in Krabi. If you prefer, chill out on the beachfront eco resort in Phang Nga, snorkel or dive in the turquoise waters and work together on beachside tasks that help to benefit the lives of Tsunami orphans.
5. Be the stylish couple and head to Monmarte in Paris. The French capital is a must visit in the spring. Dubbed ‘Paris’ last village’, Montmartre is one of the most romantic and charming areas of Paris. Choose from the Hôtel Amour, just off the trendy Rue des Martyrs, an uber-cool hotel with funky rooms individually decorated by Parisian avant-garde artists or try the edgy Five Hotel in the Latin Quarter, where your bed lies beneath a starry ceiling.
Do the sexy thing and indulge yourself on some good travel this Valentine’s Day.