Some of the beautiful trends this season include tribal apparel and accessories. They have everything that is popular in the fashion trend of summer 2012 – from colors, patterns, shapes and fabric. Add jewel tones to bold and bright patterns and you have a great look. Given below are a few tips for Tribe-inspired fashion that will turn more than a few heads wherever you go.
- Get The Tribal Look – No, thankfully you need not hang out wearing your Indian and cowboy Halloween costumes. Numerous designers have added the tribal trend to their clothes and accessories. The clothes are in bold print, simple shapes in earthy tones and the textures are so rich that you will fall in love with them. Accessorize your clothes with handbags, scarves and many other items that will make you stand apart in a crowd.
- Use Tribal Handbags – A handbag is one of the easiest ways to start with a trend. Get a tribal handbag with jewel tone mixed with tribal trend. You can get bright colors in various shapes and sizes. Carry the bag with a casual outfit and give your look a trendy kick.
- Add A Wrap or Scarf in Tribal Print – These accessories is actually useful to have on those days when it is mildly cold. They add a punch to your outfit while keep you warm. Pick up a wrap or a scarf in tribal print. Make sure the color and the pattern complements the outfit.
- Bracelets and other Accessories – Wooden Bracelets are affordable tribal decorations that look good with casual outfits. They add to the tribal look and even if you are not dressed in a tribal outfit or colors, the bracelet will draw much attention. Or you can wear a pendant made of wood or mixed metals. There are so many accessories.
- Wear Tribal Sandals – Lattice woven sandals are a staple to any tribal look. Another popular tribal sandals are printed fabric sandals that you can wear with jeans or maxi dresses. They enhance the tribal look and also look good with almost all outfits. Since they are comfortable too, they are perfect for the summer season.
Add rings with semi precious stones, beads and feathers to your outfit and accessories. They make all the difference to how you look. This summer trend is all about experimenting with new fabrics, patterns and textures. You can add exotic accessories and look good in what you wear.
*Samantha Collins is a fashion expert and a party animal. Recently, she hosted a flip flop party for her friends and totally loved the online flip flop party supplies she ordered from http://www.partysuppliesmegastore.com and recommends that you all should also give it a try some time.