It’s been five months since I joined the meme on blogosphere. I am too stressed with work, beating deadlines left and right. I thought to take a break, replenish my creative juices, and do something fun for a few minutes.
My current arm candy is from marc b. range sold at Top Shop. Yes, I am giving my black studded bag a rest, along with all things polka dot. It’s the love month and spring soon beckons. So bring out all the tan leather, the country chic romance, and all the wild flowers in bloom.
What’s in my bag now? I took the photos coming from a working weekend. Inside are:
- the staple, sunglasses, wallet, make-up pouch, pen and notepad, Blackberry, and iPhone 4s
- cleansing wipes (this one is from Elemis which I am currently testing)
- my current bedside book (which is so hard to put down I have decided to carry along so I can read when I get the chance)
- and a black pouch of a multi-strand pearl and gold hardware bracelet for instances I need to glam-up my look
- What’s unusual perhaps is that I am carrying along my Nikon D3200. Yes, I refuse to carry a camera sling pouch so I always need a carry-all bag large enough to accommodate all of this.
- a nude lip liner by Deborah Milano
- grey eyeliner by Deborah Milano
- black dip liner by H&M (for instances evening caught me out)
- a travel size of my favorite scent Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
- Benefit mascara
- a moisturizing body oil from Greenbar (i stopped buying hand creams and body lotion since discovering this)
- Avon rich colour lip stain
- Face It shimmer baked blusher
- Matte pressed powder by Marks & Spencer
- and a pot of The Kiss lip gloss from LUSH which I am also currently testing.
And yours truly on a working weekend.
Back cut-out faux leather dress by H&M
Pea coat by H&M
Suede boots by Anne Klein
Bag by marc b.