A friend online recently threw this question in our Facebook group. We all eagerly shared our beauty must-haves. Some have the basic five and soon I noticed that most of them has a tube of eyelash growth product on their list.
While I am very curious if it really works, some of them swear that they stopped wearing fake eyelashes because indeed, after using eyelash growth products, their lashes are fuller and longer. I have never tried fake eyelashes and I certainly don’t have the budget but I am willing to try that affordable option eyelash growth product. I must read on product reviews later today.
For now, in my make-up bag, you will see:
1. Benefit They’re Real Mascara
2. Marks & Spencer compact powder.
3. Boots. No. 7 Eyeliner
4. Deborah Milano blusher in peach shade.
5. Olay Illuminating Cream (because I don’t like wearing foundation these days).
6. Boots Moisture Drench lipstick No. 60 and Rouge gel lip gloss.
How about you? What’s in your make-up bag?